Project Assistant Vacancy Announcement
Islamic Relief Sri Lanka
Position: Project Assistant (No of Position – 01)
Duration: One Year-( With possible extension)
Location: Country Office (Ampara)
Islamic Relief (IR) in Sri Lanka is an International Humanitarian and Development agency dedicated to alleviate the poverty and suffering of the world poorest people. Working since 2005 in Sri Lanka.
Islamic Relief joins hand with Skills for Inclusive growth program which aims to empower youth, women, and persons with disabilities supporting in tourism value chain and to provide employment opportunities.
In implementing this project IR seeks potential, dynamic personalities to the below vacancy.
The position includes the following fields of responsibilities:
* Conduct community mobilization and identify targeted project participants in selected locations.
* Coordinate with Project officer in implementing the project as per the work plan and milestones
* Conduct community awareness in tourism sector in the target location with Project Officer Support.
* Regular visit to training centers to ensure the participants’ attendance and ensure the quality training provided
* Conduct base line survey of selected participants.
* Liaise with other actors on the ground and head to smooth implementation.
* The Project Assistant is responsible for providing administrative, logistical and programmatic support to the Project officer.
* Provide information and regular updates to the Program Coordinator
* Being active team player.
* Adhere project policies and procedures strictly.
* Any other reasonable duties assigned by your line manager.
Expected qualifications and profile
* Minimum Advance level preferred.
* Minimum 1 year relevant development/ marketing experience preferred.
* English working knowledge is must &other two National languages are preferred.
* Excellent computer skills, good knowledge
Women and person with disability are encouraged to apply.
Application and selection procedure
Application with full resume should be submitted on or before 09thJuly 2018, to the following email address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
Candidates might be contacted by telephone or email during the selection process.